We call it the “Super-Thinner” due to its “water-like” consistency and 0.80 g/cc density while also maintaining a staggeringly high viscosity index and phenomenal viscosity ratio of 40°/100°T 2.3 VcSt – 5.4 VcSt. Based on technology initially developed for our off-road/rally WRC programs, the EV2S is arguably the most stable damper fluid ever manufactured! From laboratory testings, the new EV2S fluid has been shown to reduce damper fade by up to 30% compared to other premium oils under the same temperature and dynamic testing conditions. The new EV2S special formula incorporates a specialized additive to assure low expansion and compressibility. The “Super-Thinner” has excellent anti-foaming properties and an unrivaled low stick-slip effect to reduce friction and ensure smooth directional changes between internal components!
- Very high viscosity index, necessary to provide constant performance during competition use
- Excellent smoothness and lubricity
- Reduction of the stick-slip phenomenon, ensuring excellent performance even under sudden stress
- High resistance to chemical oxidation and thermal degradation
- Reduced foam formation and air entrainment
- Complete compatibility with rubber seals