Product Feature: EXT Era
Extreme Racing Shox's highly anticipated enduro fork is here! The Era brings EXT's unparalleled suspension performance to the front of your bike.
Extreme Racing Shox - ERA
- HS3 Air System: Hybrid coil and air spring with 2 positive air chambers and high volume negative chamber. A new approach on how to use spring system for bike geometry control and extreme adjustability with coil feeling.
- New Crown: Forged 7050 T6 aeronautical spec with innovative (patent pending) design to substantially increase stiffness on Ø36 mm Stanchions, developed in conjunction with Mojo Rising.
- High volume cartridge: Ø22 mm piston with extreme high flow design to completely avoid cavitation and achieve very low hysteresis and high dynamic response.
- Main Strut Low Friction system: Thixomolding technology and new DU Guiding Bush material from our WRC winning technology combined with dedicated oil and grease that guarantee zero stiction and low friction proprieties even in side load condition, Wiper seals developed with Racing Bros.
- Internal Low friction system: Innovative FRG floating radial guide damper shaft with aeronautical carbon charged Peek bushings, tubes with EXT proprietary coating and superfinish chrome shafts.
- 3 Way adjustable: Low and High Speed Bump, Rebound. A fully tunable fork with a proper range of damping for each rider and riding style.
- Compression valve system: Unique High speed compression adjuster HSRV and IFP double guided reservoir piston with dedicated thrust bearing to reduce internal springs side load.
The Era is available for 29in wheels only in travel from 140mm to 170mm and two offset lengths (44mm and 51mm).
Photos by www.alexluise.com